General Information and Program Details
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Departure time: 09.00 hrs
- Tour guide: Yes
- Children are allowed: Yes
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian
- Minimum pax for the excursion: 8
• The collected may be delayed up to 15 minutes depending on the number of hotels and punctuality of customers. Customer should be informed on sales desk to avoid disagreements.
• This tour operates with a minimum of passengers. Viajes Kronos will reconfirm 48 hours before the departure of your tour. If the provider decides to cancel, for not meeting the minimum required amount of passengers, Viajes Kronos will offer an alternative tour or fully refund cost of your trip.
“Remedios Colonial” Tour
The Villa of San Juan of the Remedies, is located in the province of Villa Clara, in the center of the Island, is recognized as the eighth oldest city of Cuba and is possessor of a rich historical and cultural path for what on March 7, 1980, his historical urban center was declared National Monument. A small Cuban municipality with one of the popular celebrations of the Caribbean, Las Parrandas de Remedios.
Details of the tour:
- Pick up at the hotels in a staggered way.
- Specialized guide service in several languages.
- Departure to the city of San Juan de los Remedios.
- Tour of the historical center of Remedios, declared National Heritage, visit to places of historical-cultural interest such as the Church, the Liberty Park, the plaza, etc.
- Free time to enjoy the historical city.
- Lunch in a restaurant in the city.
- Return to the hotel.
TIPS: - We recommend: Light clothing, sunglasses, hats or caps, tennis, sandals or comfortable shoes, sunscreen, water bottle and camera.
BOOK “REMEDIOS COLONIAL” TOUR
Collective tourTour in collective bus with specialized guide service in several languages. The best price.1 Adult(Sunday departures)Not departure in selected date