: Moto Ride Tour
Spanish and English
This tour operates with a minimum of 2 riders
Prices include for all customers:
- Driver - Highly qualified Tourist Guide in English and Spanish language.
- All the activities and excursions described in the program.
- Lunch according to program description. (in restaurants and “paladares” (private restaurants in Cuba) as well as beverages and fresh produce).
- Supporting minibus for 16 people with air conditioning for transportation of companions and luggage if required.
- All the described transfers in minibuses or air-conditioned buses.
- Transport of accompanying clients and luggage.
- Taxes of entrance to the zones.
- Technical assistance in all the routes.
For the Motorist clients the price includes:
- Motorcycles included in the price.
- Motorbike insurance for personal accident of the driver and damages caused by third parties with limited value.
- Special gasoline of the route.
Important Note: It is not allowed to transport in the motorcycles or bus accompanying people outside the group.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- International flights
- Entry card (visa)
- Additional drinks and meals
- Gratuities or tips
- Optional excursions
- Travel / Medical insurance. According to Cuban legislation, the passenger must arrive in the country with his travel insurance
- Protective helmets. It is recommended that each passenger bring his helmet for safety and hygiene. In case you do not own it the agency offers the possibility of renting it for € 5 / day.
- Riding gear (trousers, jacket, gloves). We recommended you bring your own gear.
No Motorcycle/ Brand
1|SUZUKI SAVAGE 650 cc
2|SUZUKI SAVAGE 650 cc
3|SUZUKI SAVAGE 650 cc
4|SUZUKI SAVAGE 650 cc
5|SUZUKI VL 800 cc
6|SUZUKI VS 800 cc
7|SUZUKI VS 800 cc
8|SUZUKI VS 750 cc
9|SUZUKI VS 750 cc
10|SUZUKI VS 800 cc
11|SUZUKI VX 800 cc
12|SUZUKI BOULEVARD VL 800 cc
13|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
14|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
15|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
16|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
17|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
18|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
19|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
20|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
21|YAMAHA VSTAR 650 cc
22|HONDA VT 800 cc
23|HONDA VT 500 cc
24|KAWASAKI VN 1500 cc
25|HYOSUNG GV 250 cc
26|HONDA NC 750X
27|HONDA NC 750X
28|HONDA NC 750X
29|HONDA NC 750X
30|HONDA NC 750X
31|HONDA NC 750X
32|HONDA NC 750X
33|HONDA NC 750X
34|HONDA NC 750X
35|CRF 1000 AFRICA TWIN
36|VFR 1200 CROSSTOURER
- 10 bikes maximum on the course.
- The bikes will be delivered to the clients on the second day of the program at the parking place.
- If any of the hotels mentioned in this itinerary, could be occupied, the agency reserves the right to lodge it in another hotel of equivalent or superior category.
- It is not allowed to transport in the motorcycles accompanying people outside the group.
- The internal regulations will be read by the guide and must be signed by each client. A copy will be given to the client.
- During the connection routes, in the lunches or meals it is not allowed to drink alcohol.
- The use of a helmet is mandatory. You can use an open helmet or a closed helmet.
- We recommend the use of light but resistant clothing. They must have a raincoat for any eventuality.
- The organization that accompanies the trip will be available for any information.
- All participants must travel with their own personal insurance.
- Guarantee deposit of 300 euros at the time when the client receives his bike which is returned at the end of the tour, when it is verified that the bike does not present any damage.
Before starting the tour the organization must have in their possession the following documents:
a) Declaration of responsibility signed by the driver
b) Photocopy of the driving licence;
c) Photocopy of passport.
- Companions will enjoy all the activities included in the program as described. They can travel at their own discretion in the accompanying Micro Bus, or on the motorcycle of the accompanying motorcyclist, but they will not be entitled to ride the motorcycle that includes the circuit.
Other services included
- Technical Assistance: The circuit will have technical assistance throughout the tour as well as trained personnel to assist any eventuality that occurs during the course of the tour.
- The net prices of the packages are expressed in USD per person.
- Accommodation prices are expressed in USD per person per night.
- This quote does not constitute a service reservation until final confirmation.
- The prices are valid according to the specified amount of pax.
- Not included in our prices are camping sleeping bags, drinks with meals, airport taxes, tips and doorman service.
- Our prices do NOT include supplements for special Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dinners. Reservations that include any of the above dates are subject to hotel availability until confirmation from Cubature.
- We recommend our clients to contract a complete insurance for the activities included in the itinerary.
- Bring comfortable and appropriate shoes and clothes for walking outdoors, swimsuit to cool down in the streams and / or beaches, repellent. There may be some mosquitoes in the parks we will visit.
- Flashlight. It will help in dark places and on camping nights.
- Beware of the hot sun. Bring your own protective lotions.
- We may need a small backpack outside for your personal belongings.
- In Cuba we have a widely spread medical assistance, with clinics in the most remote areas of the country. However, if you suffer from a chronic disease or allergy, etc., it will not be worth your while to bring your first aid kit or personal medications, especially when you are far from the main cities.
day 1 HAVANA – SOROA – LAS TERRAZAS – HAVANA.
- Arrival at Tropikvedeta offices for bike selection.
- Transfer to Soroa.
- Visit to the Orchidarium and the waterfall of Soroa.
- Visit to the Castle of the Clouds.
- Departure to the Terraces, a biosphere reserve. Tour of the Community. Short stop at Café de María.
- Visit to the Buena Vista coffee plantation.
- Lunch at local restaurant with liquid included.
- Transfer to San Juan River and free time for swimming and enjoying.
- Return to Havana.
- Return of motorbike.