day 1 VARADERO / HAVANA – COMUNIDAD LAS TERRAZAS
- Collection of clients from hotel in Varadero or Havana.
- Departure to "Las Terrazas" community located in the province of Artemisa, a place where you will be surrounded by evergreen forests, rivers and waterfalls of crystal clear water, fresh breeze and birds singing, a rural environment that invites you to enjoy nature tourism.
- Guided tour of the community and possibility of canopy (not included).
- Visit to "El Café de María", a small balcony from which you can see the whole community while drinking a delicious locally prepared coffee (included).
- Typical Cuban lunch that includes a drink in one of the restaurants in the park.
- Departure to Soroa where you will visit the Orquideario an incredible garden of 35 thousand square meters dedicated mainly to the cultivation of Orchids, both endemic and exotic, which are distributed on living plants and in nine shade-grounds for reproduction, as well as unique specimens, extremely protected by the specialists of the center.
- Visit to Salto de Soroa" a beautiful waterfall in the area.
- Accommodation and dinner at "Las Terrazas".
day 2 VIÑALES - HAVANA
- Departure to El Valle de Viñales which was declared by UNESCO "Cultural Landscape of Humanity", it stands out for having the best tobacco plantations in the world and the largest cave system in Cuba.
- Stop at the "Los Jazmines" hotel terrace viewpoint to contemplate and admire the beauty of this unique Cuban landscape.
- Visit to the "Mural of Prehistory".
- Boat trip through the underground waters of the "Cueva del Indio".
- Lunch and free time for a horse ride in a typical farm of the region (a farm) "Coco Solo".
- Accommodation and dinner in a private hostel.
- Free night for your enjoyment.
day 3 CAYO LEVISA
- Breakfast at the hostel.
- Transfer to "Puerto Esperanza" where you will board a boat that will take you to Cayo Levisa a paradise with practically virgin beaches, turquoise waters and coral reefs.
- Snorkeling in a beautiful coral reef.
- Free time for beach with sailor's lunch at Cayo Levisa hotel.
- Return to Viñales and departure to Havana with accommodation in a private hostel with the possibility of visiting the Cabaret Tropicana (paying supplement).
day 4 HAVANA.
- Departure to Havana, a city without equal, full of charm and in love with all those who visit it.
- Panoramic tour of the city where you will be able to see important places of the capital of the country such as the Revolution Square, the Capitol, the Great Theatre "Alicia Alonso", the neighbourhoods of Vedado, Centro Habana and Playa.
- You will be able to enter in one of the finest and most known Havana cigars factory in the world (Open from Monday to Saturday).
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon you will have a walking tour of the historical center, where you will be able to visit its four squares and the rum museum "Havana Club".
- Return to Varadero.
- End of the program